- The skeleton style earmold is used extensively by broadcast professionals, reporters, and numerous law enforcement agencies. A canal style is also available. A vent is standard with a curly tube over-the-ear and a female adaptor.
Pilot Headset Mold with Boom
- A thick shell or receiver style designed to accommodate a boom to support the boom mic attachment of the headset. Professional pilots have several choices in headset communications. Some of the most popular are the Telex 5 x 5 Pro III, Plantronics MS-30, MS-50, MS-57 and 5 x 5 Mark IIA. There are two different styles of booms available: A receiver style earpiece with a snap-on boom and a thick shell style earmold with a screw-set adaptor for the boom.
- The CEP earmold is a custom style canal earmold designed to fit the screw set of the CEP pilot connection.
- A receiver style earmold that allows a metal snap-on adaptor to fit 1/8 inch size tubing for hooking up to equipment in noisy medical environments. It comes standard with a 42-inch length of tubing.
Racing Receiver Mold
- Racing molds are used by amateur and professional drivers who demand quality one-way listening communication. The custom design allows maximum comfort and durability and provides excellent sound suppression underneath any racing helmet. Available in full shell and half shell styles and are standard with 18 inch cord length on a mono 1/8 inch jack plug. Stereo jack plugs are also available upon request.
- A shell of skeleton style earmold with a tubing attachment for listening to ITE/ITC/CIC/RIC style and BTE hearing aids for listen check.
- A hollowed shell of canal style earmold to hold the ear canal open.